CYBELE Real Estate has made noticeable growth and good reputation through the years yet known for its knowledge, reliability and over three decades of experience, the firm’s Real Estate Consulting services and studies are known to be a reference in the real estate industry of both public and private sectors. Cybele Real Estate takes advantage of its high skilled personnel, and put into service its strategic knowledge and potential capabilities in Feasibility and Appraisal studies and reports.
Besides, CYBELE Real Estate will guide you hiring its wealth of experience and solid knowledge in the market offering great assistance for you Buying or Renting a property and advise you to make the most appropriate selection available from its listings of property, as well as helping you listing your property whether for Sale or for Lease.
When it comes to Property Management, CYBELE Real Estate has it all, from managing compounds, business centers and private properties and rentals including Tenants Selection while carefully selecting tenants for your property, Rent Payments managing, conducting Property Inspections on a regular basis and updating you with detailed reports on your property’s state and maintenance issues.
Cybele Real Estate takes away the headache of handling owners, vendors and tenants. Our team coordinates the maintenance and operation of your property, and handles the collection of your rent or owners association fees and manages your payments to vendors and suppliers Since we care about your investment, we carry out regular property inspections to ensure the value of your asset is preserved.
CYBELE’s real estate consultants offer you the experience, know-how and the strategic planning leading to most advantageous decisions.
Whether you need advice on the best use for a property, proper land development or cost-to-benefit of a project, our qualified consultants will provide you with the best possible recommendations and information to assist in the decision making process, besides keeping track of the determined project in order to achieve the desired goal.
Our range of services includes:
- Due Diligence and Consulting
- Feasibility Studies and Advisory
- Development Strategy
- Portfolio Services
- Financial Structure
- Land Acquisition / Negotiation
- Market Research & Analysis
- Real Estate Studies
- Legal Real Estate Consulting
Arbitration / Mediation
Traditionally, real estate industry disputes rely on negotiation for solutions. If negotiation fails, litigation is often initiated. Both Arbitration and Mediation involves the skillful intervention of a third-party professional to help resolve disputes that arise between two or more parties and considered as a better alternative than litigation when resolving any kind of disputes.
Our experience affords us the ability to anticipate and address the specific challenges associated with resolving real estate conflicts using alternative dispute resolutions (ADR) that can dramatically reduce the time and cost of resolving disputes. With over a decade of experience on both ends of the table, CYBELE Real Estate can ensure delivering even-handed solutions that administer justice, fairness and protect the interests of all parties involved.
- Critical Path Method (CPM) is used to plan and control the project and minimize completion time
- Monitor project activities and update any changes in cost and schedule
BIM and Superior Planning
- Allow considerable improvements to the construction delivery process
- Enhances trade coordination as it turns architectural and engineering design and management disciplines of cost estimating, time scheduling, constructability analysis, risk management, procurement, etc. into parallel and integrated process
Scheduling and Control
- Increase production efficiency
- Resource allocation
- Accurate delivery date quotes
- Real time information
- Re-plan and reschedule to compensate for any deviations.
Forensic Schedule Analysis
- Establish the cause (Delay Causation) and extent (Delay Quantification) of delays and to resolve construction delay claims (using CPM scheduling)
- As-planned vs. as-built; comparison of an as-built schedule to an as-planned schedule
Legal and Administrative
- Legal Advisory: Guidance through all real estate legal matters and concerns including liens, mortgage, rent, deeds, contracts and other
- Taxation Advisory: Tax treatment including property registration, capital gain, inheritance, building and property taxation and other
- Contract Administration: Management of risks with a main purpose of monitoring performance to ensure the objectives of the contract are met on time and within the intended budget, and also to detect any deficiencies and find any necessary remedy
- Transaction Clearance: Performance of all real estate transactions and government administrations works including transfer of rights, unit & structure subdivision/annexation, conveyance, mortgaging, Inheritance, apportionment and other
Valuations for Insurance
- Determine the value of an insured asset at its pre-loss condition (replacement valuation)
- Analyze the Net Present Value (NPV)
- Identify Depreciation Costs
- Accurately itemize and detail the property damage
- Substantiate, estimate and gather supporting evidence for the claim value used on the Proof of Loss
Appraisal – Valuation
Based on solid foundation of knowledge and more than three decades of experience, our team of experts will provide you with certified real estate appraisal reports recognized by all official authorities including courts through sworn expertise, and acclaimed internationally as a reference for reliable, accurate and comprehensive valuation covering all real estate fields including all property types, in addition to assets and company valuation.
Since 1985, our Client Representation (CR) is founded on a trusting relationship with our client through the transparency of our processes that leaves no grey areas.
While allowing you to concentrate on your core business, we act in an integrated and solution-oriented manner, taking in charge all the bulk of your tasks as principal on your behalf. We use our skills and experience to help you preventing any unwelcome surprises that arises during the project.
By the same token, our professional support provide our client assistance on organizational matters, retaining managing functions, scheduling, controlling cost and maintaining quality standards.
We use agile planning processes along with value engineering to minimize and control time schedules and costs while maintaining a strict focus on the project’s profitability.
Besides, our Project Management Office (PMO) service works alongside with the client integrating specialty teams (QA/QC Engineers, Architects, Designers, Lawyers…) from our group to find the best solutions and control the planning of the project, yet rectifying any shortcoming promptly in execution.
We also control and communicate with all involved parties being project contractors, consultants, architects, supervisors, administrations and government agencies in order to manage the decision making process and ensure operational compliance and timescales.
Real Estate Appraisal – Valuation
Based on solid foundation of knowledge and more than three decades of experience, our team of experts will provide you with certified real estate appraisal reports recognized by all official authorities including courts through sworn expertise, and acclaimed internationally as a reference for reliable, accurate and comprehensive valuation covering all real estate fields including all property types.
- Residential Complexes and Communities
- Luxurious Villas & Palaces
- Commercial & Residential Towers
- Factories & Industrial Complexes
- Hotels & Resorts
- Retails Centers & Malls
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Airport & Aviation Properties
- Ports & Harbors Properties
- Public Facilities
- Miscellaneous Properties
Is part of